Taken from my newest internet crush’s flickr stream, Dave Cobb, a creative director who has worked on a ton of cool things and is an all round nice guy. Go vote for his About Me page so he can get his face up on Times Square.
Mickey’s Ten Commandments
- Know your audience
- Wear your guests’ shoes
- Organize the flow of people and ideas
- Create a “weenie” (visual magnet)
- Communicate with visual literacy
- Avoid Overload – Create turn-ons
- Tell one story at a time
- Avoid contradictions – maintain identity
- “Ounce of treatment – ton of treat!”
- Keep it up (maintain it)
Have a Magical Day!