Lex, over on Unsweetened.ca has fired up her magical blog MiniBook Expo! Go claim your absolutely free books. The catch? You gotta blog about the book you choose. Choose wisely!
* watch for a book you want
* click through to claim it
* make sure it’s not already claimed by someone else
* leave a comment to claim it (max 2)
* we’ll confirm you claimed it in the comments.
* then email you for your address
* send me your address
* Canada Post will bring you your book.
* can you really say anything if you haven’t read it?
* Post something about the book within a month of getting it
* include a link to the publisher and the author if possible
* if you don’t have a blog, send me your review & I’ll post it here for you
My past books were:
The Grays – Whitley Strieber:
…there are moments of incoherence where you shake the book to see if pages have fallen out from it.
Relentless – Robin Parrish:
Relentless is written in a more looser, somewhat melodramatic style, all the while watching it’s language: the strongest curse word in all of it’s pages is “damn”