This meme comes from Dyl over on Gecko Echo. Bless his heart!
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
Thanks to the Queen of England who protects and watches over our Dyl.
2. Copy the award logo and place it on your blog.
Admittedly, it’s not the prettiest logo I’ve seen:
3. Link to the person who nominated you for this award.
Please go visit Dyl at his blog of thoughtfulness and comic miasma: Gecko Echo
- Just for Dyl: I lived in Nottinghill Gate, Brixton and Earls Court Road.
- I worked for the Royal Automobile Club on Pall Mall, a members only gentleman’s club of some prestige. I worked on the front desk.
- I would often get calls for car repair – The RAC is England’s #2 roadside assistance service and sometimes people would call the snooty gentleman’s club by mistake.
- Often most of my calls would go alright until midway through, when suddenly the caller would mention my accent: “I’m talking to an American!!” I would graciously say no.
- Prince Edward saved my life.
- When I lived in England I experienced more sexual awakening than anywhere in my life, and I had been out of the closet for 6 years by then.
- Jafar is my favorite villain from any Disney movie.
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers and post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
Take any seven from my blog roll. I’m crapping out here but truth be told, I use to have two Google pages full of blogger feeds a year ago. Now it’s down to 2/3rds a page and even those are bleeding words into Twitter.
6. Someone before me forget to post rule 6
I’ll make this one up myself: I can cook. I can sew. I don’t mind cleaning a bathroom. Of course I’m married off.
7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they have been nominated.
Again, I doubt that would matter. The third blog into my ‘Roll hasn’t been updated since Dec 07, 2009.
Regardless, thanks Dyl for thinking of me!