Gar-b-age Sale

This Saturday (rain day Sunday) postbear, SharkBoy and I are having a garage sale! 90% of the proceeds going to Toronto’s PWA and the other 10% going to my ScotiaBank AIDS walk (have you donated yet? GO!).

Below are two concept posters from our warm fuzzy friend, postbear (clicky go biggie):

And of course, the one we’re going with…

We hope to see you there!

Join the Conversation

2 Comments

Comment Here!

  1. thanks for the day, gentle men. this year was the most entertaining so far, for me, and we did pretty well with the dollars (email sent with the details).

  2. Yay! We’ll be there for sure if its Saturday. Sunday may be difficult, but we’ll try. 😀 Great posters!

%d bloggers like this: